Utah Trappers Fur Sale
Fur Sale Reports2018 Fur Sale Results
2018 Fur Sale Averages
Individual Seller Report
Fur Sale Information
- 2018 Fur Sale will be held Friday and Saturday, February 9-10, 2018
- Fur Sale will be held at Juab County Fairgrounds in Nephi, Utah
- Check in fur Friday, Feb. 9 - Noon until about 6:00 pm and Saturday, Feb. 10 - 8:00 am until about 2:00 pm
- Buyers will grade fur Saturday and Sunday with results posted by Sunday night
- Utah DWR will be at the Fur Sale
- Tagging Bobcats both days
- Issuing Coyote Bounty for Utah coyotes
- Fur Sale Rules Summary
- Sellers need to call or pre-register in advance to reserve a spot in the sale
- Sellers must be a member of the UTA to sell (you may purchase a membership on site prior to the sale)
- Sellers must agree with terms and conditions of the sale
- Bobcats must have the permanent DWR tag affixed before lots are assigned - the DWR will be tagging bobcats at the sale
- Due to space constraints, single pelt lots will be held to minimum, lots of two or more shall be tied together. We will have string available for this
- Absolutely no one except authorized UTA personnel will be allowed on the sale floor. Pictures will not be allowed other than those taken by the UTA historian
- A 4% commission will be charged for all pelts that are sold and 1% commission will be charged for all no sales.
- The DWR will be there to bounty your coyotes and all rules to bounty a coyote still apply.
- As with the last few years, trappers will be able to look up individual lots and prices online shortly after the sale. The Fur Sale report will also be available online after the sale. We look forward to a great Fur Sale and hope to see you there!